Give Your Guests a Unique Experience and Lasting Memories
Your Tennessee Mountain Wedding Experience
Your Own Private Mountain
Dream Wedding, Dream Destination
At Sugar Hollow, you don’t just get a building… you get an entire, private mountain destination. Your wedding experience will take place over 3 days, where our staff and entire property is entirely dedicated to you. This means that you have almost 400 acres, five mountain peaks, four houses, a massive lodge, the beautiful Overmountain Hall, the epic views at the Amphitheater, and the Overlook Deck.
Your truly Unique Ceremony
With love always in the air, Sugar Hollow brings you and your significant other a truly unique experience. Packages for any size wedding are available! Sugar Hollow has hosted elopements of 10 guests, all the way to large celebrations of 250 guests. With lodging on-site and included, you have the unique opportunity to spend quality time with your guests rather than being spread thin during your reception.
breaking the mold of the traditional wedding day
A wedding Experience like no Other
One of a Kind Wedding Weekend
Whether you are having brunch on our Overlook Deck, gazing down at the beautiful Watauga Lake, or celebrating in the late hours on the 1,600 square foot patio of the stately Overmountain Hall, or you are having a intimate dinner with 30 of your closest friends or family in the Lodge, you will have an unforgettable experience.
Weddings Should be Much More Than Parties and Pictures
From the time you check in and host your first guests with dinner, to the time you share breakfast and depart on Sunday morning, we will work to help you enjoy your time with us.
Reminiscing with your family, laughing with your friends, or simply enjoying a quiet cup of coffee watching the sunrise over the mountains are all things you will replay in your head over and over again.
With only 52 weekends in a year, only a limited amount of couples get to make their wedding something so unique and full that people will talk about it for years.
The Ultimate Destination wedding experience
What You Can Expect
Below is a sample timeline of what our couples usually decide to do for their time at Sugar Hollow. Our on-site Coordinator can help you organize your wedding experience to fit your needs and budget.
- Check in on Monday at 4 p.m.
- Monday Evening: Welcome Dinner at the Lodge & Relax by the Fire
- Tuesday Morning: Brunch with your guests
- Tuesday Afternoon: Ceremony & Reception
- Tuesday Evening: Celebrate late into the night
- Wednesday Morning: Brunch with your Guests
- Check out on Wednesday at Noon
- Check in on Thursday at 4 p.m.
- Thursday Evening: Welcome Dinner at the Lodge & Relax by the Fire
- Friday Morning: Brunch with your guests
- Friday Afternoon: The day is yours! Check out our activities page to get an idea of what you could do.
- Friday Evening: Dinner with your Guests at the Lodge
- Saturday Morning: Brunch with your guests
- Saturday Afternoon: Ceremony & Reception
- Saturday Evening: Celebrate late into the night
- Sunday Morning: Brunch with your Guests
- Check out on Sunday at Noon (houses) & 2 p.m. (Overmountain Hall)
View all of the 'sweet spots' Sugar Hollow has to offer
"Not only is the venue STUNNING, but the wedding planner Kaleigh is amazing. She made my dreams for a wedding come true. She is so full of joy and not only does she just plan a wedding but she invests in her work and truly cares. The atmosphere of Sugar Hollow Retreat is one I could be apart of forever. It truly is breathtaking. Thanks Sugar Hollow!"
Tell us About Your Dream Wedding!
Discover more in your brochure
Semi-Inclusive & All-Inclusive Packages
Multi-Day Packages | Lodging included in ALL packages | Seasonal Pricing
Semi-Inclusive: Starts at $4,000
All-Inclusive: Starts at $18,000
Micro Wedding: Starts at $3,000
Semi-Inclusive: Starts at $7,000
All-Inclusive: Starts at $28,000
Download Your Brochure
By submitting this form your consent to receiving emails from us. We never share your information anyone.